Tuesday 2 June 2015

The wait is finally over........its HERE!!



To view the catalogue on line pop on over to my shop or to download it and view at your leisure click here.

If you are anything like me and prefer a hard copy then please get in touch with me.

There are lots of new stamps, papers, punches and more so keep an eye out on my blog over the coming weeks.

Stampin' Up! also has an  fab  Recruiting Special starting today!!

When you sign up as a demonstrator you can choose TWO - yes, 2 - Stamp Sets of your choice in addition to the £130.00 in product you will already receive for only £99.00! This special is ONLY available until June 30th. Contact me now if you have any questions.

I'll let you sit back with your favourite drink and enjoy reading the catalouge.

Doodlebirdx

No comments:

Post a Comment