Monday 17 June 2013

Another week has passed

How quickly the time passes especially when you are having fun playing with some of the new Stampin' Up! Goodies due for release soon. Don't forget to order your new catalogue from me, £3:50 and money back with first order of £25 or more, or better still why no host a party?
My son Dan has helped me out this week, he has set up Skype on my iPad to enable me to chat to Pam Irwin. (My Stampjn' Up! Enabler) in Philadelphia. We laughed so much both our sides were hurting  and we had to hang up. It was really good therapy to be able to laugh and craft together across the many miles together. As much I as I dislike technology because I am no good at it, I have to admit it has huge benefits and like everything the more I play with it, the better I will get. Have a good week everyone.
Doodlebird

No comments:

Post a Comment