Monday 10 June 2013

That Monday feeling ....

That week passed very quickly and here we are at Monday again! Have that Monday morning feeling? Not me, my favourite man in brown arrives today (usually mid morning) bringing me lots of sneak pea, goodies from the forthcoming catalogue. Don't forget the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue release is July 2nd. Take a look at the retiring list and don't forget to get your last minute 'wants' or 'needs' while you can. Also remember our limited edition best of stamps that change on a monthly basis, Best of Flowers is one not to be missed, along with our individual stamps that are currently available.  I've been creating with one of my favourite sets World Treasures which thankfully is not retiring. Do you like what you see? If so please contact me for classes, hosting a party or becoming a demo. The gift set is a hostess set for my next host.  Speak soon, Doodlebird 

1 comment: