Friday 27 February 2015

Putting my big girl pants on................

Today I've taken the plunge and put my big girl pants on!! 

Spent an evening learning how to update and create a blog (with a little help from a bottle of wine and a lot from Sue McDonald!) Before having to go back into the classroom we decided to have a little fun first creating for the Paper Crew Craft Challenge (#133).



I used the Wood You Be Mine stamp set to create the above card based upon the design layout specified by the Challenge. Colours used were crumb cake, whisper white and chocolate chip.  Hope you like it!

Now back to the classroom for my next IT lesson xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, so happy you joined us at the Paper Craft Crew and are working on getting updated and all tech-savvy! I love this lumberjack man from the new Wood You be Mine set. You've done a great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Michelle, not a stamp set that I was very keen on but think you may be persuading me otherwise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michelle! So honoured that your first post on your new blog is for our challenge! Such a fun card and a great colour combo for a male card too! Thanks again for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew and I look forward to seeing you back again soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch and LOVE the card! Congrats on the Blog looks great! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, LOVE this card and the coloring looks great. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, I love the way you used this stamp set. A great masculine card that we all don't see enough,

    ReplyDelete