Saturday 28 February 2015

Scrappin' Saturday

Morning all from a damp Leigh on Sea. hoping the weather will brighten up a bit later on for a stroll along the Old Town.
Meanwhile, here is a "happy" page I have constructed in order to brighten up my workspace.
The layout is made up using mainly SAB "freebies" (contact me on how to get yours). I have also used the "hello" Thinlets from Stampi ' Up! to create the sentiment.
I hope you like my "happy" page as much as I do, there's nothing better than looking at a page to see my husband and grandson smiling up at me.


I've also made a card for SAB saturday, again using Stampin' Up! freebies, a new home card case'd from a recent team training at Peterborough.



Thanks for looking, have a great weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Fab layout, i meant to order the hello thinlet, oh well will need to put it on next order :) Love the card too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the versatility of the framelits :)

      Delete