Monday 2 March 2015

Another week begins .....

Monday Morning all. What are your plans this week?
I've had a great weekend crafting with my friend and fellow demonstrator Sue McDonald, it's been a blast and a whole weekend of learning to step out of my comfort zone for me. As many of you know I'm not technologically savvy and have had a whole weekend of learning to 'modernise' myself! We also got to craft with our overseas friend met at Leadership this year, Pam Staples and worked on our 'Bokeh' techniques and loved the outcome of the card we made (see card below).
This week is a busy week, have lots planned. Two classes this week. I love hosing classes and sharing information with lovely ladies, and fun and laughter is always involved. This is one of the cards we will be making at our weekend class on Saturday, with my lovely upline Irene Randall.



Hope you like the card we are making. It's not too late if you'd like to join us this Saturday. Click on classes above for more information or contact me to reserve a space.  Whatever you're doing, enjoy your week.
Happy crafting everyone.
Doodlebird xx

No comments:

Post a Comment