Monday 16 March 2015

Blow away the Monday morning Blues!

Morning everyone.

I don't about you but like most people I don't like Mondays except for once a month when I hold the monthly card class with my lovely upline Irene Randall. Well today is the day, if you are reading this it is while I'm crafting away with a group of lovely ladies at Bicknacre Village Hall. 

The cards we are creating today are all based around "you", thinking of you, just for you and thank you. I am also trying to use up some of my huge stash of designer series paper, instead of sitting stroking if all the time.

I love the Basic Butterflies set in the Spring Seasonal Catalogue and it works well on the typeset designer paper, and filled with blender pens and real red.

The Thanks card uses one of my favourite sets 'Tape it' and the SAB free stamp set, available until 31/3 with a £45 order. I Love the amount of rewards you receive with Stampin' Up! The final card uses a retired  set called 'Best of Flowers'. Hope you enjoy the cards. 

Have a good week and as always make time for 'you' 

Doodlebird x



  

No comments:

Post a Comment