Saturday 14 March 2015

Scrappin' Saturday

Morning everyone.

It's Scrappin' Saturday which means it's time to post the weekly challenge for our pages. The Scrappin' Saturday was a challenge that myself, Irene Randall, and Linden set ourselves to kickstart ourselves into producing a regular page to add to our memory albums, as we have been slacking. It's working so far!


This week's challenge was set by Linden Rosam, and I found it wasn't as easy as it looked! However, I did very much enjoy completing it. All the challenges can be see over on my Pinterest board 'Scrapbook Challenge'. I would love to see your interpretations of the sketches.


The page was based around a black and white ball we attended on New Year's Eve 2014 with some special friends. We had a wonderful evening drinking lots of fizz, eating fabulous food and plenty of fun.

I love the fact that with Stampin' Up! you can be so versatile and the products can be changed in so many ways to adapt to what you need. In this sketch I used the Project life corner rounder, the daubing technique, some of the lovely resist designer series paper (only available through Sale-a-bration until 31/3), back to black designer series paper, chevron punch and heart punch.

I hope you've enjoyed looking at the page created and will pop back to see others.If you'd like information on classes available please contact me or click on the link 'classes' at the top of the page. Have you ever thought about receiving free goodies or a discount on buying your own? How about joining our ever expanding team of Butterfly Belles?  It'd be great to have you on board.

Happy Saturday everyone, and don't forget as ever 'Make time for you'

Enjoy x
Doodlebird

2 comments: