Thursday 5 March 2015

Made@94

Morning everyone. Hope you're having a good day. I always have a good day if it involves one of two things in particular; my grandson Hayden or Stampin' Up! Today involves Stampin' Up!.
I was lucky enough to spend the morning teaching some lovely ladies at a shop in Leigh Road called Made@94 at our fortnightly card class.

One of the beautiful cards they made this morning was case'd from Sue McDonald. The ladies loved the colour combination of Wild Wasabi and Daffodil delight with the Sale a Bration resist designer series paper. They also loved being able to use the Stampin' Up, butterfly thinlets, they are so popular.
Hope you like the card, if you'd like to join us we would love to see you, contact me for more information or click on 'classes' above to find out more.
Happy crafting everyone.
Doodlebird 

1 comment:

  1. I taught this at my class last night too the ladies loved it............

    ReplyDelete