Saturday 28 March 2015

Saturday Scrappin'

Happy Saturday everyone. Hope you all have a fun weekend planned.


Today is my "Scrappin' Saturday" using my Stampin' Up! Supplies. I am still working on a weekly challenge, and this week is Week 4 and the layout was chosen by Sue , so why not pop over to see hers along with Irene's and Linden's take on the sketch too. My version was based around my Grandson Hayden's achievement at swimming this week and his "fun" swim reward. 

I have used tempting turquoise and tangerine tango from the Brights collection and incorporated with the designer series paper Sweet Taffy. The stamp sets used are What's your Type? and a retired set called Sketched Alphabet. I have also used the circle framelits to create the matt for the photo and the journaling box. 

Hope the sketch pleases your eye, it does mine , but then anything featuring my grandson does!

If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies pop over to my online shop  here or contact me via email at  michellephilips89@icloud.com    
Have  a great weekend everyone, whatever you have planned, and don't forget as always to make time for you! 

Doodlebird x

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch Michellexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your page Michelle, and the vibrant colours that pick up the photos so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempting Tourquoise touches Tangerine Tango to terrific transforming tingle Ness!

    ReplyDelete