Saturday 7 March 2015

Scrappin' Saturday

Morning everyone,
Wow, that week flew by quickly. Hope you have all had a good week. 
Mine has been productive, I'm still making the most of using our Stampin' Up! sale a bration freebies before they end on 31st March. I just love the Designer Series Paper, almost as much as I love "my star".



I love the colour combinations of early espresso (base), crushed curry, calypso coral and whisper white used on this 12x12 page, along with the star Framelits and spare accessories from the Perpetual Calendar kit. It is great that whenever you buy a kit from Stampin' Up! that there are so many extras leftover to play with in other projects. always fabulous value for money.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and enjoy your weekend.
Doodlebird xx


1 comment:

  1. have to agree with you there Michelle their kits are great value for money... love your layout.

    ReplyDelete