Wednesday 4 March 2015

Paper Crew Craft Challenge

Wednesday is known to as "hump day" here In The UK but for me it's fun day because Paper Crew release their weekly challenge based upon a given sketch.  This sketch is PCCCS #134. I just love to participate each week. It's great to be set a challenge and see all the different variations emerge from one sketch.
This is the sketch for this week. If you'd like to join in pop across to Paper Crew Craft Challenge , they'd love to see you, or have you participate.. 

Now for my version! I've used the On Film framelits and the camera
from the Stampin' Up! Traveller set, which is one of my favourites.
I've also used the 'smile' sentiment from the 'Oh, Hello' set. The colours used are real red, basic black and crushed curry to tie in with the Flashback Designer Series Paper. I've used the 1" circle punch and banner punch for the embellishments. Please pop over and take a look at all the beautiful entries posted throughtout the week, and checkout the fabulous design team.

See you soon, happy crafting.
Doodlebird x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, the On Flim framelits are perfect for our sketch challenge this week! and how can you not love a card that says "smile?" It just makes you smile! Thanks for joining us this week again at the Paper Craft Crew! : ) Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it......your temptimg me again with stampsets....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Michelle! I love your camera with the "smile" and the Film Framelits are the perfect accent :-). Thanks for joining us at The Paper Craft Crew again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These elements work so well with your "smile". Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete