Thursday 12 March 2015

We ink! We dink! We do!

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope it will be an enjoyable one. It certainly will be for me, my lovely husband and I became a couple today 31 years ago, so we celebrate today as our Valentine's Day, and are off out to a lovely little Italian place for dinner tonight.

Had a fabulous fun day last Saturday crafting with the lovely Irene Randall. We hold a monthly class on a Saturday in a local village hall in Bicknacre (message us if you'd like to come). I do so enjoy doing these days, all materials are always included, as is lunch and the ladies have the opportunity to just come for the day or purchase a bundle of products to go home with.

This month we themed the day round inking and daubing techniques, we had such fun with a wonderful group of ladies.We inked and we dinked and we did, and produced six lovely cards. The ladies went home with Stampin' Up! Daubers and sponges, and very inky fingers, along with their beautiful creations.

I have posted two of my particular favourites, one is a card that Irene Cased from the lovely Pam Staples whom I had the pleasure of spending time with in Florida at Leadership back in January. The other is one that I particularly enjoyed using post it notes to mask and various shades of Stampin' Up! Colours to create the staggered landscape effect and one of my favourites stamp sets By the Seashore.




I hope you like the cards, have a fun day and remember to make time for you!
Happy crafting!

Doodlebird x

No comments:

Post a Comment