Saturday 18 April 2015

Saturday Scrappin'

Project Life this week!

We are into week 8 of our Saturday Scrappin' and this weeks challenge was set by Sue McDonald and involved creating a project life layout.

At a recent team training this layout was constructed by Bekka Prideaux and when we were creating I knew I had the perfect pictures to complete the page. a day at the beach collecting pebbles and shells with my gorgeous grandson. 

I loved the elements of this page and the Adventure Bound designer series paper was just perfect to compliment the pictures.


I hope you like it, and please come and join in our challenge. You can find all the layouts and our team interpretations over on Pinterest, or look back through my Saturday Scrappin' blogposts.


Have a crafty weekend everyone and make time for you! Enjoy, whatever you may be doing. 

Doodlebird x

No comments:

Post a Comment