Saturday 4 April 2015

Scrappin ' Saturday

Happy weekend everyone. Anything exciting planned?

I'm looking forward to an Easter egg hunt with my precious grandson, love watching him hunt out the chocolate goodies hidden around, such fun.

This Saturdays Scrappin' page was a layout I saw on Pinterest (sorry author unknown) and I'm just so enjoying taking part in the weekly challenges with fellow demos Sue, Irene & Linden

This is the original sketch.

5 photos - week 5 challenge Completion sat 4/4

My interpretation of the sketch is based around a trip to London last November with my husband to see the poppies as a tribute to all those who lost their lives. It was surreal and an amazing experience that cried out to be scrapped. Hope you like it.


I used Stampin' Up! Pleasant Poppies, a favourite of mine and real red. It was so relaxing shading the poppies with the marker pens. 

Have a great Easter weekend everyone and enjoy making time for you, whatever it maybe.

Doodlebird x







2 comments: