Saturday 11 April 2015

Scrappin' Saturday

Yesssssssss, it's the weekend!

Today I'm over at our monthly class at Bicknacre with the lovely Irene and tomorrow off to team training at Peterborough with the wonderful Sue from FrankieSue's crafty place and Michelle over at the Krafty Koala. I'm very much looking forward to the girl's day out, and catching up with all my fellow demos and friends. The swaps are always very exciting too! 

I'm still very much enjoying taking part in the Butterfly Belles Scrapping Challenge and we are now on week 6. The time is flying by and it's great getting pages created and seeing the album grow.

This weeks sketch was based around three 4x4 photos. 



Here is my interpretation of the sketch, the photos were from November last year at my grandson's preschool. I love the way the layout has turned out. 


The layout uses Stampin' Up! Exclusively;The circle and square Framelits, a variety of circle punches, adventure bound stack pack, spiral border punch and the great sport (retired) stamp set. 

Please don't forget we'd love you to join in the challenge and post your interpretations for us to share.


Happy crafting and I hope you're making time for you!

Doodlebird x


No comments:

Post a Comment