Thursday 9 April 2015

Thursday - What's on my desk?

Morning everyone, hooray, it's nearly the weekend!

I've been working on some lovely goodies ready for Sunday. I'm off to our quarterly team training in Peterborough with two of the Butterfly Belles, Sue & Michelle.



The day is always packed full of ideas and tips and involves lots of creating and laughter. It's a tradition we create swaps to take. I usually try and make something that always involves a token gift of some kind. 


This quarter I have made little hanging gifts. Each has a goodie on the back, biscuits or mints. Which do you prefer? I hope they're enjoyed as much as I enjoyed making them with the Ray of Sunshine stamp set. They are layered using the banner framelits and the sentiment is from a set called Label Something and I have used the ticket punch to cut it out.




If you want one of these, come find us at Peterbrough, love having new Butterflies join the Belles!


Happy crafting one and all, pop back on Saturday for the Scrappin' Saturday Challenge.



Doodlebird x


No comments:

Post a Comment