Thursday 2 April 2015

Tempting Thursday

Morning all

I had the most wonderful day yesterday and the pleasure of crafting with a lovely group of young adults who have challenging issues affecting their lives. I have crafted with these youngsters before and had such fun, I couldn't wait to spend the day with them.

Everything they do is done with a smile and so much enthusiasm, they are an inspiration to be with. We spent the day creating easter projects:- a basket, a card and a bookmark. 

They all had so much fun using the Big Shot to crank out their baskets and a variety of punches to make the "Easter Bunnies" and thought it hilarious when it was mentioned, the bunny had no bottom in one project! 


We used a whole host of Stampin' Up! Goodies including the Berry basket die, the Four you stamp set, an assortment of punches, Eggstra spectacular (retired) and the retiring incolours (pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe and Baked Brown sugar). If you need to stock up before they go don't forget to pop over to my online shop or contact  me direct. I shall be so sad to see these colours go but am very excited to see what new product appears in the new catalogue appearing very soon! 


Enjoy your Thursday everyone, and I hope you're remembering to make time for you x

Doodlebird x


No comments:

Post a Comment